Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Trading Jesus for Jesus

It's a wonder anyone reads my shit anymore!
I NEVER POST!

It's because I'm in Tucson now working on a project that actually has IMPORTANCE.
(This happens once every two years. I set my biological clock by it. Sort of... in that my biological clock is mainly concerned with alcohol consumption and depravity, namely mine and once every two years I have to put this on hold and PRODUCE. It's killing me. My liver is softening. I can hear it.)

Thursday I get to fly to Seattle and spend quality time with Cienna, Friday night Eric, who has been languishing at a cabin on Lk Wenatchee (FUCKING SEASONAL EMPLOYEE) will drive in with my beloved DOGS and I get quality time with them, and Saturday night my adored son flys in and spends a couple days with me and his sister, culminating in an MF Doom concert.
I am so sick of not being home I could stab people just to pass the pain around.
I carry my tweezers, which I only ever use on others for this specific purpose. Plucking the random hair from another and the subsequent surprised and horrified squeel gives back to me some of that which has been taken.

Several Random Quick Facts:
There is a man here from The South who looks like a possum. Exactly.
Though I have hiked for literally hours this weekend, I saw NO JAVELINAS. I saw 2 roadrunners.
Arizona propoganda would have you believe the desert is filthy with them. Not So.
It is filthy, however, with Border Patrol.
I got in an uninformed (both parties, woefully) argument about illegals and Why They Should(nt) be Stopped last night with a man I normally respect.
I say, Fuck It. Let them come in. Keep out only Those Who Mean Us Harm (Methodists... and people who believe they are part of God's/Allah's Big Smiting Plan)...keep the zealots out. Like we have a birthright to this country we stole?
Whatthefuck?
Anyway...

More Later...I promise.
DOes anyone believe me any more?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaah! You moved again. I was afraid you got fired, or worse, suffered some sort of mild stroke that left you enthusiastic about work. I pictured you and The Dons at TGI Friday's, sipping weak Super Chocolate Mudslides, discussing Data Entry Diagrammatic Whatevers and smiling like a lobotomy patient on Percocet.

Glad you're still here.

-Jim

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my 10 day weather channel site.
Good luck!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katy! I just found this - by accident. What a pain in the ass you are.

Much love,

Barb

and, no thank you on the job offer. I have found the job of my dreams and it only took 2 years!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wait a mintue - this is last years!

Barb

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home